Enjoyed my year doing an ERASMUS exchange at the Faculty of Law of University of Aix-Marseille, France. I was there from September 2002 until July 2003. The ERASMUS exchange was part of my Cand.jur. in Copenhagen.
I’d recommend doing an exchange during your time at university especially if you want to improve your language skills. I stayed a year and would recommend that if you have the time.
At Université Paul Cézanne (Aix-Marseille III) I followed the following classes:
At the law faculty :
- Droit international des droits de l’homme (16/20 – A),
- Droit international public (13/20 – B ; 17/20 – A),
- Droit international privé (16/20 – A),
- Droit européen (18/20 – A),
- Grand systèmes de droit (15/20 – A)
- Intégration économique de l’Union européenne (13/20 – B),
- Droit public européen (12/20 – C),
- Droit du commerce international (11/20 – C)
At the political science faculty:
- Le monde arabe (-/20) (no exam taken)